Nausea is an uncomfortable and distressing sensation which makes an individual to vomit. Nausea can ruin your day and prevent you from doing what you wanted to do and also from eating. Nausea is not an illness but a symptom for other health disorders.
Nausea is accompanied by vomiting and connected to specific ailment. Still everybody has experienced nausea at any point of time but very difficult to describe the symptom.
There are several factors that causes nausea are:
- Food Poisoning.
- Digestive problems.
- Headaches and excessive consumption of alcohol, coffee and tea.
- Sometimes travelling in cooped-up buses, excessive stress and worries may lead to this unpleasant condition.
5 ways to cure and treat nausea are as follows:
- Ginger cures nausea very effectively and quickly. Chop ginger into small pieces, fill them in a glass jar and squeeze the lemon juice into the jar till all the pieces of ginger soaked into it. Now, add a little amount of salt and pepper into the jar. Then, put them out in the sunlight for a couple of days. When you feel nausea, just chew a few pieces of ginger. You will feel better instantly with ginger pieces and it solves various stomach problems.
There are several ways to work with ginger into your snacks:
- Make ginger tea by soaking grated fresh ginger in boiling water.
- Drink ginger Ale.
- Nibble crystallized ginger.
- Everyone will not respond to ginger. A portion of people will not get relief from use of ginger for unknown reasons.
- Peppermint is a wonderful remedy for nausea. Peppermint has very good soothing and cooling properties which calms an upset stomach instantly. Anti-inflammatory properties of peppermint can reduce the swelling and soothes the irritated lining of the esophagus and stomach. Peppermint relaxes your stomach muscles. It breaks down fatty foods and helps to move through the stomach quickly.
- Flat soda can be useful to queasy stomach. To make soda flat, put the soda in a bottle, shake well, let the air out, shake well until no more carbonation is left.
- Ginger Ale containing real ginger is an anti-nausea mixture.
- Cola has been used for a longer period of time as an anti-nausea agent.
- Distract Yourself: Just take a long walk and get some fresh air will help your body to feel better. Make sure not to distract yourself with tasks that will worsen the nausea.If anything makes you worse, stop the task immediately. Try to have fun and forget about the nausea. Watch a flick or talk to a friend. Or play a video game or listen to your favorite song.
- Surround Yourself with Pleasant Aromas: By inhaling the vapour form essential oils like ginger and peppermint oils can cure nausea. Many people feel better when they are surrounded by pleasant aromas, whether it would be from vaporized essential oils or a scented candle.
- Remove unpleasant smells from your environment.
Open all windows in your room or direct a fan over your face or body.