Guest Post Guidelines – Waystocure.com
Looking to contribute to Ways To Cure as a guest post writer? Please follow our guest post guidelines to ensure that your content aligns with our high standards for original, informative, and reliable content.
Original Content: We only accept 100% original content that is free from plagiarism. Our goal is to build trust with our readers, and providing unique content is critical to that effort. All submissions will be reviewed for originality before publishing.
Acknowledgement: We always credit guest post writers as the author or creator of the content. If you collaborate with other writers on an article, we will credit both of you as authors. However, we do not permit self-promotion or backlinks to personal websites within guest posts.
Images: Relevant images and videos bring our articles to life and provide value to our readers. As such, we encourage guest contributors to provide relevant photographs and videos with their submissions.
Topics: At Ways To Cure, we focus on health topics in our niche, such as self-help, women’s health, natural remedies, parenting, and health. Please ensure that your submission aligns with our focus.
Submitting Your Guest Post(s): Follow these steps to submit your guest post:
- Submit your post, along with a photograph and bio, using the form below.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within one week.
- Our editorial team will review your article before making the final decision.
- If your article is selected, we will inform you via email within a weekday of submission.
- The selected article will be published on the website within ten days of selection.
Please note that Ways To Cure reserves the right to make editorial changes to your article to align it with our publishing policy and standards.