Modern world has introduced busy lifestyle into our lives. Busy lifestyle has contributed to the alarming increase of people suffering from anxiety. Today’s fast pace industry has increased an amount of stress level, insufficient rest and improper diet.
Anxiety is the natural response of the body to danger. It is an automatic alarm that goes off when you feel under pressure, threatened and face stressful situation. Anxiety helps you to stay alert and focused, motivate you to solve problems, spur you to action. Good news – Anxiety can be treated without any medications. Natural anxiety treatment is the safest solution among all forms of treatments.
Some of the natural ways to cure anxiety are as follows:
- Almonds: Soak 10 almonds overnight in water till it softens, then peel off the skins. Put the almond in a blender with one cup of warm milk, a pinch of raw ginger and a pinch of nutmeg. Drink at nights which helps you to relax before going to bed.
- Natural Herbs: Herbs like ginseng is slow growing perennial plants with fleshy roots. This herb contains relaxing properties and helps in reducing stress. Ginseng not only ensures proper hormonal function of the body but also reduces tiredness at the same time. It acts as an anti-aging herb. Valerian roots is another type of herb that reduces agitation and stress. Valerian roots is very effective in promoting deep sleep and rest.
- Avoid Alcohol and Caffeine: You might feel better when you consume alcohol. But at the same time, it increases the chance of anxiety attack. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant that has a bad effect on your anxiety levels. More anxiety you get with more caffeine.
- Learn to Relax: Relaxation is a must for anybody struggling with anxiety. Learn how to relax your body and focus on something other than anxiety. Relaxation makes you calm and ease your anxious situations. Relaxation is one of the useful ways to cure anxiety.
- Mindful Exercises: Deep breathing, meditation and other similar exercises reduces anxiety. Deep breathing exercises make world of difference. Deep breathing is helpful for interrupting irrational thoughts. Breathing exercise will slow downs your heart rate, lowers blood pressure and helps your body to use oxygen more efficiently.
- Aromatherapy: Surround your room with the right essence reduces anxiety. Lavender, jasmine and sandalwood oils are most effective and essential oils that help with anxiety. Enjoy aromatherapy either in a bath or burn the oils when you rest.
- Massage Therapy: It promotes the overall blood flow of the body and ease muscle tensions. It is helpful in promoting rest and sleep that your mind and body desperately need in order to recover from a busy schedule. Regular massages can go a long way in eliminating anxiety.
- Use Natural Medicines: Non-prescription medications can aid in reducing anxiety. You will find these medications at pharmacies, online and health food stores that stocks supplements. Iberogast is a liquid formulation of nine herbs that helps with a number of anxiety related symptoms. Lemon juice, Lemon balm, ginger and honey are all readily available and effective in reducing anxiety.